Senior & Adult Care Management
For the Greater St. Louis & St. Charles Area
At Cornerstone Care, our goal is to develop a cost-effective plan of care that will support your loved one’s entire well-being, allowing him or her to remain as independent as possible.
Our goal is to care for your loved ones as you would, so you can be free to enjoy your time with them – worry free.
Why Hire A Care Manager?
What Do Care Managers Do?
Our care management services and care plans are completely unique to each client. Involvement ranges from daily visits, to phone calls, to annual retainers for emergency interventions. The goal of every Care Plan is to keep your loved one as comfortably independent as possible and to take the stress and worry of care giving off the shoulders of the family.
Care management services include:
Medical & Physical Assistance
- Schedule, transport and attend doctor visits
- Coordinate all care partners and information
- Maintain medication, supplies and equipment
Intellectual & Cognitive Assistance
- Crisis Intervention
- Regular assessments for brain health
- Specialized in Alzheimer’s and other dementias
Mental & Emotional Assistance
- Able to detect depression and other symptoms
- Offer insight and guidance to families
- Recommend ways to cope
- Support for community outings
- Links to special interest and support groups
- Transition and mediation support
- Offer counseling and referrals
- Help with problem solving
- Advocate for ways to provide the support in a way that is familiar to you
- Pay bills and monitor for signs of fraud
- Help identify entitlements and explain ‘living wills’
- Make reliable, cost-saving referrals
Getting Started With A Care Manager
Meet With A Care Manager
Meet with a Care Manage to discuss your unique situation and goals to support a quality lifestyle, address the medical, intellectual, mental, social and spiritual needs
Develop A Plan of Care
A Care Manager will develop a cost-effective plan of care, complete with resources, referrals, recommendations and a "care map" that will guide you through providing all aspects of care
You Choose What Happens
We can step off the "care map" and remain available for consultation and emergency calls, or remain as a care partner dedicated to insuring quality care that meets the needs of your family.
Relax and Enjoy Life
If you choose to move forward with our care management services, you can relax and enjoy life with your family, knowing that you have provided the best possible care for your loved one.